ASPCR Scholarships for the 9th ASPCR Conference:
- Ten (10) scholarships will be available for suitable successful candidates from the Asian countries. The recipients of an ASPCR award in the last 3 years will not be eligible to apply.
- Submit an abstract for a free paper oral presentation or a poster presentation (up to 250 words for a study, up to 200 words for a case report) and provide an e mail address to communicate effectively.
- Apply for an ASPCR Scholarship for the 9th ASPCR Conference through the weblink.
- The submitted abstract should be of sufficient quality to be accepted for an oral or a poster presentation.
- Provide a brief resume (maximum 300 words) with contact details (email and postal address) of a supervisor or a referee in the institution of the candidate. Upload you CV here.
- Each selected candidate will receive US Dollars 600 or equivalent, only after the presentation of the selected paper or poster during the 9th ASPCR Conference in Colombo in August 2018
- The decision of the ASPCR Scholarship Selection Committee will be final.