ASPCR Scholarships for the 9th ASPCR Conference:
- Ten (10) scholarships will be available for suitable successful candidates from the Asian countries. The recipients of any ASPCR award in the last 3 years will not be eligible to apply.
- The applicants should be current members of ASPCR and under 40 years of age.
- Submit an abstract for a free paper oral presentation or a poster presentation (up to 250 words for a study, up to 200 words for a case report) before 15th May 2018, and provide a valid email address to communicate effectively.
- Apply for an ASPCR Scholarship for the 9th ASPCR Conference through the weblink.
- The submitted abstract should be of sufficient quality to be accepted for an oral or a poster presentation.
- Provide a brief resume (maximum 300 words) with contact details (email and postal address) of a supervisor or a referee in the institution of the candidate. Upload you CV here.
- Each selected candidate will receive US Dollars 600 or equivalent, only after the presentation of the selected paper or poster personally during the 9th ASPCR Conference in Colombo in August 2018
- The decision of the ASPCR Scholarship Selection Committee will be final.