Guidelines for Oral Presentation (Free Papers)
- Please prepare your presentation in Microsoft – PowerPoint (Windows 10 or newer).
- The ratio is 4 : 3 and font size should be above 18/20 for maximum clarity.
- Presentations prepared on Apple computers are allowed.
- We would appreciate if you could bring your presentations in a flash drive (not your personal computer).
- Time allocated is 8 minutes for the presentation with 2 minutes for discussion
- Countdown time will be displayed on a LED screen throughout the lecture. This will begin from 8 minutes with a red alarm coming up at the end leaving 2 minutes for discussion.
- We would appreciate if you could finish your presentation to the allocated time duration.
- Preview facilities will be available.
- Please upload your presentation before the beginning of your session. Hall managers will be available to assist you.
Guidelines for ePoster
English will be the official language of the congress.
Presenters are requested to follow the guidelines below. Please note that NO hard copy posters are required.
Font: Arial / Times New Roman / Tahoma / Courier New
Title text: Minimum font size - 30
Body text: Minimum font size - 18
Graphs and diagrams: should be drawn with a minimum line width of 2 mm.
Only following format can be used with the given specifications;
Height – 17.78 inches
Width – 10 inches
Margins – 0.25 inches all around
Final ePoster artwork should be saved as a JPEG file and email to [email protected] with the ePoster number mentioned as the file name.
- Photographs should at all times protect the privacy and identity of the subject.
- Eyes should be blacked out.
- The source of the photographs must also be declared if not the property of the presenter.
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
If any should be mentioned during the presentation it should include:
- Paid work by commercial organizations either directly or indirectly.
- Receipt / ownership of shares in commercial companies.
- Reimbursement of travelling, accommodation and hospitality expenses from commercial organizations.